Pages

9.18.2014

Manrola




 {Logan with the GoPro on top of the rock.}

 {Unfortunately, my landing was not as graceful.}


{Victoria's Secret pink bathing suit. Illvesta sunnies. Fedora I picked up from a street vendor.}

Manrola was my favorite city in Cinque Terre. To me it was the most beautiful–and it had cliff jumping! The first photo above was the view from a cute restaurant called Nessun Dorma. No exaggeration, this little place has the best bruschetta on the planet. I know, it sounds cliché, but I'm a tough critic when it comes to anything in the food category–must be the Italian in me. In Italy, there is something about the freshness of the tomatoes and cheeses you can't find anywhere else that just gets me. If you ever visit Manrola, go there, get the Primavera bruschetta and tell me what you think.  

...up next is Portofino!

xo,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment