Pages

6.25.2012


Pink Posey.



Blouse: Joie.  Jeans: Fidelity. Sandles: Jimmy Choo. Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples. Belt: J Crew. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff.  Jewelry: Vintage. Phone Cover: Plum Street Prints.

When I saw this Joie shirt in the window of my favorite local boutique Bella Rosa, I had one of those moments– I had to have it. I honestly don't think anyone or anything could have stopped me from grabbing my size, trying it on, and handing over my credit card. I rarely have those moments (okay maybe I'm lying), but look at that color, it is to die for.

The photos above are from my instragram. I used to paint all the time in high school and I recently picked up the paint brush again. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite icons, so any phrase by her is paint worthy in my book. Expect more to come in my upcoming posts! I have some creative ideas up my sleeve– I'm as guilty as everyone (maybe it's just me?)  when it comes to being continually inspired by pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment