Pages

7.11.2012

Explore LA.



Pleasure Doing Business patterned skirt. Urban Outfitters red blouse. Tyler Rose Swimwear bathing suit top. Sam Edelman sandals. Chan Luu bracelet.  CRAP eyewear sunglasses. Vintage hat.

When I visited LA last week, I realized I never took the time to explore all the historic landmarks while I was attending college there. Perhaps it was because most of my friends were born and raised in the Los Angeles area and had seen it all. But now looking back, I should have played the tourist card more often.

{Striking a pose on the Park Avenue of Los Angeles }



{ Indiana Jones Lady }




{ Does the Beverly Hills sign count as tourist attraction you ask? If you are a fashion enthusiast, your answer is yes. It's located right above Rodeo Drive! }



{ the ultimate tourists }

*This was the only picture that turning out of use in front of the sign. There should have been more, but we realized there were men we didn't know also taking pictures of us... creepy... tourist attractions bring out a few odd balls I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment