Pages

3.14.2014

Beauty Must-Haves


Every girl should have a few staple beauty items. Here are a few of mine:

1. Chanel lipstick. Every girl should have one of these in red. 
2. Tom Ford nail polish. Tom Ford beauty has really stepped up it's game. Pretty much everything from them is on my lust list currently.
3. Lancome mascara. They do a great job with their mascaras. I usually go between Benefit and Lancome. It just so happens this is my go-to right now.
4. Tom Ford perfume. I've been using this scent since I was in high school. My mom spoiled me one year on Christmas and I haven't looked back since. I have a few others I love, but I always come back to Black Orchid.
5. La Mer cream. It's expensive, but worth it. It leaves your skin silk smooth.


Click the product name in red if you are interested in finding them online!

xx 
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment